top of page


Did you know that flood damage is not typically covered by the standard homeowners insurance policies? You need separate flood insurance that will cover losses sustained by water damage, as it specifically relates to flooding.

Contact Central Insurance Agency to get more information or to receive a flood insurance quote today!

bottom of page